WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HEAL MY TATTOO PROPERLY?
The do’s and don’ts of tattoo aftercare
- Apply a thin layer of Neosporin for 4-5 days 3 times a day.
- After 5 days begin using Vaseline petroleum jelly as often as needed to keep the skin from drying out.
- Continue using Vaseline for the remainder of two weeks or until the tattoo has completely healed.
- Wear a cotton clothes that rub or constricts the tattooed area.
- Use Dove or Pears Orange soap.
- Use tap water for bathing avoid using
- Don’t prick, scratch, or shave the healing tattoo.
- Submerge tattoo in water for extended period.
- Don’t go for swimming in sea water, Avoid pool bath.
- Tan in a bed or direct sunlight.
- Avoid exposing tattoo area to heat.